Trending

6/recent/ticker-posts

In 2010 when I became pregnant, I had finished the university - Yvonne Nelson fires back at Sarkodie in series of tweets

 

Sarkodie

Yvonne Nelson, the Ghanaian entertainer and creator of the diary "I AM NOT YVONNE NELSON," has answered Sarkodie's track "Attempt Me" with a firm rejoinder.

In a progression of tweets, Yvonne encouraged the 'Try Me' rapper to regard womanhood and features the examples young ladies can gain from their public trade.

Sarkodie in his track, 'Try Me' an undeniable answer to Yvonne Nelson depicted Yvonne Nelson as 'Road Young lady' a road twang for a wanton lady.

"I never thought I was going on this wave, make I was prepared keep several things a secret forever. Kim Most importantly, let me applaud you child you are courageous yet you can't single out what to say pls act, no one sent you so Ohemaa to talk, you need to tell the world each n*gga that you f*cked" Sarkodie said in the principal lines of his tune.

Yvonne excused Sarkodie's endeavors to dishonor her with affronts, stating that his rap can't change reality.

"Affronts wont work Michael. Regard womanhood, Im cheerful the world will perceive the way you are playing this and the genuine you. Young ladies get to gain from this. You would get the praise for a rap.still doesn't change Reality," she tweeted. 

The 'Princess Tyra' entertainer additionally reminded Sarkodie that the two of them have little girls and provoked him to consider how they would feel whenever confronted with comparable conditions from now on.

"In my book, I described how you got me pregnant, How you were unable to sit tight for me to dispose of it. How you DROVE me to have an early termination. To the surprise of no one, you need to utilize rap to trash an aggravation a young lady felt. We both have girls, lets see what life tosses at them. #triedyou," one more of her tweets said.

Yvonne Nelson likewise tended to one explicit case made by Sarkodie in his melody, where he proposes that she looked for a fetus removal to finish her schooling.

"indeed I wasn't prepared yet I advised you to keep it and you made sense of that you need to finish your school," Sarkodie in hs rap.

However, Yvonne Nelson has eagerly denied this, expressing that in 2010, when she became pregnant, she had previously finished her college studies.

"Michael , you guarantee I was frantic to cut short since I expected to finish school. In 2010 when I became pregnant, I had finished the college. Anyone can check this. I wasn't in school and you know it. If you have any desire to lie, track down an intelligent untruth. #youspittinglies," she said in another tweet.

She likewise shared, "And could you have promptly concurred for me to keep a pregnancy when you were in a committed relationship with another woman who might turn into your better half? Your road line is worked out.. #thetruthsetsyoufree #theyouthislearning.

The continuous to and fro between Yvonne Nelson and Sarkodie has caught public consideration, igniting conversations via online entertainment. Save your self lockdown here for more!!!!

RECOMMENDED ARTICLES

1.Ghanaian Director Blitz Barrage Bazawule uncovers charming first trailer for 'The Colour Purple' 

2.Akatsi - Motor rider jailed 2 years for exposing private video of ex girlfriend

3.Sarkodie can sue Yvonne Nelson on the off chance that he feels his picture has been stigmatized - Arnold Asamoah-Baidoo 

4.I ought to be in Ghana by July - Hajia4Real guarantees Ghanaians following fights in court in the U.S

Make yourself agreeable on the Klassic Entertainment Zone platform,we are here to serve you with refreshed news and download all the lastest and the moving tunes here for free.You can likewise share your thought regarding the post in the remark button below.And remember to follow us on Facebook as (DJ Harrison) and you can likewise share our connections on your web-based entertainment stages without us faltering and tag our website "Klassic Entertainment Zone"

Post a Comment

0 Comments